Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yukimura Seiichi - for Yourself














for Yourself


You Go Further Away
We don't need things like refrains or pardons, right?

It's been a while since the two of us faced each other like this
Come at me like you mean it, the earth growled at the thunderous roars
I'm gazing at a hot and straightforward spirit
I know strength and fragility better than anybody else

You Go Further Away
exceed your limits and still continue to challenge yourself
Because I have such a friend, I won't hesitate
Because you were always there at fun times and hard times
I am now who I am

Suddenly the ball grazed my forehead and cut through the world
The something that may be there is wearing a black aura and awakening
Did you pound down even your despair?
Even though I was scared, I can't afford it either anymore

You Go Further Away
Surely our trust and struggles are mutual
We won't say it but we can feel it
Let's witness the dream
that shines at the end of a hard battle

The hot pain from that time
that I felt on my cheek just once, is the proof that I'm alive

We Go Further Away
Once again I will also search for what is after this
I promise as I watch that back walking away
Let Me Set You Free
It's fine, from now on do everything for yourself
Advance living for Yourself


(Hmm, awakening black aura, hot and straightforward spirit... Yep, it's Sanada~)

No comments:

Post a Comment