Friday, June 13, 2014

Niou Masaharu - 1/365 no Kiseki













The Miracle of 1/365


The winter sky was deeply blue
White breath dissolved warmly
On a cold morning
That's when I was born

The people that were dear to me
I took them for granted for so long
Before I knew it, I had forgotten
how boring it is to be alone

A memorable day,
when my journey full of warmth started
It's today...

It's a miracle of only one day out of the
365 days that keep on circling
Happy birthday

If I had been born tomorrow
My way of life would also be a little different
This place where I am now
I surely wouldn't be here

While being lost in the same dream
There are friends who laugh with me
I think it's a present from fate
Although it's very unlike me

A memorable day,
that selected this journey full of encounters
It's today...

I'm thankful I was born today out of the
365 days that I could have been born in
Thank you birthday

Silver powedered snow flutters in my color
The city is dyed too
It's a miracle of only one day
Happy birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment