Friday, June 13, 2014

Niou Masaharu - DOUBT













DOUBT


How naive...

Yeah, just how overwhelming are you planning to be?
Hee, how auspicious! Makes me want to laugh
Come on, get on a big boat

"It won't faze me at all even if you're an unprecedentedly strong opponent"

That's right, on that muddy boat
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Please, do it with all your might
in order to wake up the demon
While being tied,
fall into the trap I set up
My deceit is starting to be ready
TRASH TRASH TRASH DOUBT!

Yeah, my full pride has accumulated
Aa... Dive into the decay completely
Come on, the feast has just begun

"I won't be bored at all even if you're too damn weak"

Oh, dance blood feast
DIZZY! DIZZY! DIZZY! DIZZY!

Freeze, the terror is a taste of honey
Not knowing right from left
From the hole where you're straying
I can hear voices of struggling
It's about time to give the finishing blow
FLASH FLASH FLASH DOWN!

"So you finally noticed... but you're too late~"
"Starting now, it'll be hell..."

Breeze, I won't sass you
But you're about to loose your footing
into the deceit I set up
Fall in it in crowds
This termination is almost over
FINISH FINISH FINISH DRAIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment