Thursday, May 7, 2015

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Empty Sky















Empty Sky


Feel it now
The blinding sky, the taut blue
The summer's elegy that had a trace of sadness

All the times when I was preparing to win are my self-confidence
Show me the full extent of that power of yours

Silently the court starts to heat up
The cheers from the distance make me focus myself

Don't let me down
What are you carrying on your shoulders, what are you looking forward to?
I will find out for sure, so confess
Show your force
Miscalculations are saddening
But surely the moment when you can carve your victory
is right around the corner

Brave it out
Are you disguising yourself in such a predicament?
It will stand in the way of your real-time evolution

Is strenght that can't be predicted a mark of a genius?
But we both do not have even a trace of wanting to give up

We acknowledge each other as being worthy rivals
Right now it's just the two of us in this world

Don't let you down
I have feelings that went beyond their mission
resisting it and aspiring for it
In my belief
I'll never waver until the end of my convictions
I don't wish for a disappointing conclusion
so I give it my all

Time stopped inside the raging wind
I stand still after noticing everything is over

Don't let you down
Carrying the past with me, I look at the present
I clench my teeth at the question that has no answer

So Empty Sky
While looking up, I promise to myself
to continue searching for the unseen light
beyond all the disappointments




No comments:

Post a Comment