Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chitose Senri - Nagare Kumo















Floating Clouds


Let's walk while being blown by the wind
Any way we want, casually
Whenever I feel something of the unknow road
my chest gets warmer

I want to be clothed in brightness and be extremely accomplished
I only keep searching
for the way I so diligently believed in

Because I have important friends
that won't change wherever I am
I can be free to be who I am
Life is mysterious
Only because I have a place to return to
I don't have to turn around to the present or the past
I can wander about the vast world

Clear your mind with the whispers of the rustling leaves

Even if I can foresee several moves ahead,
I can't see the future?
Looks like I too have to remove
the limiter on the peak of my progression

Shall we walk while humming a song?
You don't have to mind the scenery
that is changing continuously

Every time you arrive at the end fo the limitless sky
that you yearned for,
an endless sky is spreading there again
It makes me tremble with excitement
no matter how many times I continue my journey
Because it feels like a proof
that my heart is really alive

Even the floating clouds should know
where they are going
The feelings that repeat
the memories I gain
are repeating
Everything is merely hello-goodbye

We hit our fists together
because we have this firm bond
I can step into the depths again
Is it fun being alive?
Various individuals are,
sometimes roughly, sometimes gently,
drawing an irreplaceable dream
entrusting their tousands of feelings to it forever



No comments:

Post a Comment