Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Konjiki Koharu - Sora wa Koharu Hare

















Clear and sunny sky


My sharp IQ of 200
is not just for show, no matter how many times you calculate it
To untie this tied up world
I noticed the best weapon was "laughter"

This month next year, let's make a promise tonight
The rain of tears in the corner of your eye when you yawn of boredom
Could it be cleared with a little wahaha?

Being over the top, I'll stirr up the blood of Osaka
I'll reject any stereotyphical laughters 'hana hoji'
Bang Bang, my one shot joke hits like hundred trillion
With a smile and a little too much love, the sky will clear and be sunny

Even if I had a receding hairline
It's not a wig, no wait, yes it is
Forgive me for being so greedy
just one immediate "laughter" is my everything

When I come up with something funny and smile to myself
The groove of the Hoorei line becomes even deeper with a jerk
Pretend you didn't notice, pretty please?

I'll get everyone involved in this farce
See, my jokes are seducing already (yuu-kun~)
I can come up with even surreal jokes
With a smile and this rather annoying love, the sky will clear and be sunny

Being over the top, I'll stirr up the blood of Osaka
I'll reject any stereotyphical laughters "Chu"
Bang Bang, my one shot joke hits like hundred trillion
With a smile and a little too much love, the sky will clear and be sunny

"Hm?"




(I had to take some liberties because this is so hard to translate :p Full of gags, I'm sure I didn't understand them all. But the "sora wa koharu hare" part sounds like "Koharu baree" which means "Koharu ballet", so feel free to imagine Koharu dancing ballet in the sky xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment