Saturday, January 18, 2014

Marui Bunta - Talk Time ~Kono Kari wa Kaesu!!~














Talk Time ~I'll return this debt!!~


Well then... I prefer gum and cakes, but I like chocolate too.
About my habit of chewing gum during a match, there are various reasons why I do it, like mental effects.
When it comes to cakes, I'm good at making them! ... However, chocholate... ...

Everything was smooth until last year. When I look back on the past six years, year 2006, #21 place with 28 pieces! Year 2007, #17 place with 34 pieces! Year 2008, #16 with 39 pieces! Year 2009, #9 with 96 pieces! Cream's first top 10 entry!! Year 2010, #17 with 122 pieces. Year 2011... #14 with 564 pieces.

I couldn't help the variation in the order, but only the number was steadily rising. ...a, a... "was".
... Because this year was... #29... with 276 pieces. Less than half of last year.
He... this is bad, what I did.
I had completely forgotten to stimulate everyone's curiosity. This debt... I'll definitely return it next year!!

(He's talking about how he ranked with the valentine chocolates~)



No comments:

Post a Comment