Saturday, January 18, 2014

Niou Masaharu & Fuji Shuusuke - PAIN ~Karamiau Futatsu no STORY~














Niou Masaharu
Fuji Shuusuke


PAIN ~The story of the intertwined us~


An illusion that I was watching in my buzzing mind
the wound that will not heal is still aching, hands of the clock turn back

I'll never forget the pain that's still left in this hand
A gaze that stabs me in the back is saying "Stand proud"

Is this a dream? Then let's go
Even if someone is watching the both of us
I have to, I have to
exceed you

We never escape from this pain
This battle will surely last forever
I won't defy any more
Yes, as I was struggling I started to want that destiny after all

To deceive, it's always believing in yourself
I didn't have anything to protect from the beginning, I'm just here to take it by force

Kindness can sometimes hurt someone too
“Sorry, but I won't lose twice to the same guy"

Because I still remember when our eyes met
for the first time
Even a lie, Even the truth
Reality is always "impossible"

Don't hide pretending to be someone else
Show me your true self, come on
Even if I become somebody else, I'm always me
So I can't lie to myself

You never escape from this pain
If this battle lasting forever
Ah, is called destiny
Yes, as I was struggling I started to want that thrill after all



No comments:

Post a Comment