Saturday, January 18, 2014

Niou Masaharu - Bluest sky














Bluest sky


Ready? 3, 2, 1, GO!

Get down, like the wind (Yeah!)
Freedom, I can't be tied by anyone (Alright!)
Fly higher, Everybody, let's try!

While looking up at the sky on a rooftop
I get the urge to change "something"
The bluest sky
I want to dwell in it like this
If I exceed weariness or a paradox
It'll definately Change the life

Fake face, cutting off today's wind (Yes!)
True heart, let's go aim for tomorrow (let's go!)
If hot feelings are blowing (Fuu~)
Bravery, freedom is in these hands (Okay!)
I won't give up, Everybody, can't stop!

Ready? 3, 2, 1, GO!

I don't want to feel the same road
My soul wants to feel a different road
The bluest dream that's beyond it
I keep believing I can grab it
You must not decide a limit
Inside yourself, No more cry

Fake face, I'll do things my way (Yeah!)
True heart, you have your ways (Zao~)
That's all right, say what you want (Fuu~)
So good, I just live happily (Okay!)
Throw away hesitation, Everybody, let's jump!

Get down (What?), like the wind (Yeah!)
Freedom (Let's go without letting our guard down), I can't be tied by anyone (Alright!)
If hot feelings (Ecstasy~!) are blowing (Fuu~)
Bravery (You seaweed brat), freedom is in these hands (Okay!)
Fly Higher, Everybody, let's try!

Ready? 3, 2, 1, GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment