Saturday, January 18, 2014

Niou Masaharu - P Kimochi













P Feeling


It’s a show time, Come on let's start
Phantasmagoric Play style
Be more and more surprised
Shall I show you? Trick of the Perfect

Inside the pandora's box
An unpredictable prism
I won't let anyone catch my tail
It'll be unleashed, Trick with the Passion

A trickery that's aloof from the world and challenging
My social position is fantastic
Watch properly and more closely
But I won't show you the Truth and the Pain

If I can master a parody
It'll become the ultimate art
I don't care even if I'm a clown
I'm gloating over the Truth in the Poison

Even if black is white and the front is the back
No Problem, I'll just continue as I am

Maybe everything in this earth
is made of lies and truths
That's why it's interesting, with our best effort P-DASH!!
I'm always freewheelingly Going my Pace
Even if the world becomes upside down
I can always feel the unchanging truth, P feeling

Flying to the bright blue sky
a strange colored prism
To a more, more higher place
You should be able to go there right? Try to the high, Please

A pinch I can overcome with pride
A free-going PIYO-IZM
It's still hiding
my true power, Try with the Pleasure

Please-Please-Please Please show me
P-P-P P feeling, P is my Polisy, so Precious
Play-Play-Play Play to win
P-P-P P feeling, P is my Power, so Fantastic!

Even if the sky is the sea, the past is the future
Morning is night, the sun is the moon
Someone is something or I am you
No Problem, the mystery remains a mystery

The things reflected in those eyes
it's up to you if you want to believe them or not
That's why I impersonate, a hard-bitten P Skill
I'm surely searching for the strenght of the one and only
shining inside the nonsense
It's running through like the changing wind, my P feeling

Maybe everything in this earth
is made of lies and truths
That's why it's interesting, P ship of our best effort
I'm always freewheelingly Going my Pace
Even if the clock would run to the opposite direction
I want to always feel it under the endless sky, P feeling

P feeling



No comments:

Post a Comment