Friday, June 13, 2014

Niou Masaharu - Fake













Fake


Under my disordered uniform
you can find a fiery soul that puts on a show
The start of this greedy show
is always someone elses dream

Yes, if it's meant to come true
it's a fleeting illusion
Entertain me too
like taking my hand and dancing with me

You're only telling bad rumors, aren't you?
But one of them is real
Fake it, shake it, find the clue
hidden inside a piece that's flowing about

Timing, it's a trial
that connects bold hearts
I feel that sympathy is
even more important than breathing

Yes, the splitted everyday
I'll heal it smoothly
Making such an offer, I'll make you fall
in a way that you're not aware it's a trap

A dream is blooming in a busy midday
while taking a carbonic shower
Fake it, shake it, have more fun
Find the clue that's hidden here

Yes, if you think that only
the things you see are real
I'll show you any trick you want
Though the answer is under a cover

You're only telling bad rumors, aren't you?
But one of them is real
Fake it, shake it, with useless tactics
Your clue has been found a long time ago

While you were fumbling in a dream you couldn't wake up from,
the "real" you were searching there was fake
Shake it, shake it, fake it, find the clue
hidden inside a piece that's flowing about



No comments:

Post a Comment