Monday, November 9, 2015

Oshitari Yuushi - Genius
















Genius


Shall I crush the prey I've been vigilantly stalking right here?
At this timing. You know it's my turn now.
I set a cynical trap on the stage where chosen, courageous men gather
wih my cooled down insanity. I'm gonna lose control.

Your head is bowing down in front of the throne
A mirror is reflecting accomplices that lick their lips
I won't accept bare virtual images, I won't permit them

They call me a genius with 1000 tricks
The fire of the ice is unmeasurably cold
My heart that should have been closed
Can't hold back the impulse to get excited

The whip that is lashed down, the snap of a finger invites me to further heights
This scenario is excellent. I'll give you a warning.

Keeping staus quo, I bare my fangs at spoiled conceit
I immediately see through lies that stem from vanity
I don't mind any sacrifice to find out the thruth

An obelisk of victory is pointed to the heavens
The stronghold of ice is noble forever
No one can stop the insatiable greed
of the strong men who do not like groups

They call me a genius with 1000 tricks
The fire of the ice is unstoppably intense
The beating of my heart that should have been closed
Can't be stopped anymore




No comments:

Post a Comment