Monday, November 9, 2015

Oshitari Yuushi - Jasmine no Kahori
















Scent of jasmine


The silence from a little while ago is followed by another five minutes
"Why is it wrong to love you?"
You look outside the window without answering

Only the sunshine through the trees is swaying like time had stopped
Noises I don't usually hear fill the awkward atmosphere

Once this song is over, you are not here anymore
such a feeling disturbs the melody

Please don't cry, my love, even me returning a smile
annoys you, so this is my goodbye
Please laugh, my love, join me like before
This inspection is our last concerto

Being surrounded in a fragnance mixed with jasmine
When I close my eyes, I can only think about you
day after day

Trying to only fill the time that goes by slowly
Today too I think of you and play alone

I always yearn for mature love,
but I hate myself for still being so inexperienced

Please forgive me, my love, for not being able to
embrace your heart that seemed to break apart
Please remember, my love, this melody I surrendered,
The days when I delivered my love with the wind to you

Don't forget... Don't forget...
Don't forget... Don't forget...



No comments:

Post a Comment