Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Marui Bunta - Deep Green, Evergreen
















Deep Green, Evergreen


Wearing a uniform that was a little too big for me
I met them amongst the cherry blossoms without knowing this feeling

In order to win, we gathered at the corner of the school building
All my teammates that had felt the tears of regret no one else knew about

The spring when we competed for positions, the summer we ran with the pride of our dignity
Aided by the autumn wind we made it through the harsh winter

When I watch the shining ocean, I think of my friends
and about the bonds of tradition received with pride

While being honed by the intense waves as if they were removing my edges
My face was being studded in the days of the commandments

Early in the morning on the tennis court, The afternoon hurried impatiently
Becoming sleepy in the evening classes, and then soon the school was over

I want to always remember the shining ocean
With the timeless memories I saw with my friends

A saltiness that irritates my nose, concealed deep emotions
Because I felt like I can do everything if all my friends were right here

Wearing a uniform that I had become familiar with
On that one sunny day I threw these feelings to the sea breeze


(This song is kinda vague, sorry for the weird sentences)

No comments:

Post a Comment