Thursday, February 20, 2014

Marui Bunta & Kite Eishirou - Side-by-Side
















Marui Bunta
Kite Eishirou

Side-by-Side


Is it visible to you? The pride I wear without worries
So that the weaved treasure won't end up lost
looks like fine sparks are scattering, more and more

They're not audible to you, the victory's sleeping sighs
Like not letting go, it's quietly stretching out a hand
Killing with meticulous fangs is it's motto

Being only an inch away makes you quickly impatient, right?
Leaving behind intentions that are freezed over, let's build it now
Wonder castle!

Surely they've been always wrong, the steady lines
that are lined up at the world's boiling point, taking a step forward, Oh!
My heart is about to jump out, Time please, start running
If we seek for answers, then we're Side-by-Side

What I want is only that, as long as we have that promise to come through

You can feel it, the uncommon future
Is it okay to believe you? In order to go forward this road
superficial "words" are not needed of course

From the beginning! I've been knocking on the door
Throw it open! If you're pretending not to notice, then this is it
Shoot off! Ou habu!*

On impulse I draw an arc on the image I found
There are unchanged aesthetics in that extended line, Oh!
This is a stage made to create joyful prospects
We still won't see eye-to-eye, we continue to be Side-by-Side

The real match, cut through it, as is the will of my heart

It's waiting patiently, the fire dwelling behind my eyes
Polishing it more and more, that's enough to Give-and-Take
(Side-by-Side) Oh!
My heart is about to jump out, Time please, start running
If we seek for answers, then we're Side-by-Side
What I want is only that, as long as we have that promise to come through

Wo Oh Oooh! As long as we have it!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!


* "Ou habu" is Hirakoba Rin's attack, literally something like "giant snake"


No comments:

Post a Comment