Friday, February 21, 2014

Marui Bunta - MAKE A CAKE ~RIKKAI SUPESHARU HEN~
















MAKE A CAKE ~RIKKAI SPECIAL EDITION~


Important things when making a cake are
Instructions, a knack for it and positive thinking
And the deciding factor is affection, right?

Ingredients, tools, setup, okay
Be good and wait with anticipation
It starts when I put my apron on

Using my power wrist technique
That's how the kings do it

Gather closely the sweet sweet excitement
Imagine the most amazing taste
Isn't it amazing? Isn't it amazing? I'll gently mix in miracles too
This is the recipe of my style, isn't it genius!

Taste checking is of course a must
Isn't it the best part of being a patissier?
Looks like I have to do it properly and precisely, then

If I see happy faces
I feel super happy too

On the congratulative days, normal days, or the days you feel sad
nothing starts if you're feeling hungry
With all your heart, make proper decisions when something needs to be decided
This is the recipe of my style, HOW TO MAKE A CAKE

First imagine your original creation style and it's perfected form
How is it? Brains All right!
If you're going to use melted chocolate, put it in the fridge
Mayonnaise. Mixing the eggs put in the milk and the flour
After baking it in the oven the base is ready! Yah hoy!
Next up I think we're waiting to decorate it
Chocolate, Steamed buns, candy, cookies
So cool, So good
The topping is made by squeezing whipped cream on it
the point is the balance and a good sense
Well, be it extra large or mega large it's my rule
Let your free spirit take home in the cake

When you're troubled, come here to eat
It's sure to make you feel better

Gather closely the sweet sweet excitement
Imagine the most amazing taste
Isn't it amazing? Isn't it amazing? I'll gently mix in miracles too
This is the greeting of my style!

When different personalities gather it makes a commotion
and the best taste is born
It represented the fun and delicious everyday
A miraculous cake called RIKKAI special!

HOW TO MAKE A CAKE?



No comments:

Post a Comment