Friday, August 22, 2014

Zaizen Hikaru - Get Sparks















Get Sparks


I caught it using my senses,
the keen shot that cut deeply
Cool & Dry? Jokes that doesn't interest me
have a too noisy tone

Words that are not from the heart
are meaningless rubbish
I'm only always piercing through
when I feel like myself

To the ends of this supple darkness
countless stars are shining
This cold body of mine,
where is it facing, what does it wish?
Emanate light and get sparks!

I'm indifferently editing
these waves of emotion
I don't care? Well it's not so bad
this rather amusing day after day

Black and white sparks are scattering
making clashing dissonance
I'm already stepping into a domain
where it's even possible to be without preferences

The pure intensity
of the melody dancing all around
inside the dry wind
it has a sharp edge, strongly, weakly
my destiny is accelerating

The record where I engrave my memories of the times
has an intertwining dissonance
I only want to live feeling like myself
as long as I can

To the ends of this supple darkness
countless stars are shining
These bare feelings of mine,
what are they wishing for, and for who?
Emanate light and get sparks!



No comments:

Post a Comment