Monday, July 14, 2014

Echizen Ryoma - Want you!















Want you!


The beat of hope I heard when I closed my eyes
I want to catch it already, sensation
When I meet with everyone, I want us to join our dreams

jumping dream, If you're not alone, everybody say wow
there's a place you can go, we are one! we can!
jumping dream, let's show them we can go there, don't worry yes!
Doesn't it sound like fun, I

Want you, the glory days I wish with my bold friends
Want you, let's enjoy any ordeal, forever

Don't say it's nostalgic, all of us have evolved
It starts when we meet up, sensation
for the future we're going to exceed

jumping dream, master your individuality, everybody say wow
fighting yourself, we are one! we can!
jumping dream, because such guys, don't worry yes!
it's fine if they gather together, I

Want you, the glory days I aim to with my bold friends
Want you, everybody's dream will continue, forever

Want you, the glory days I wish with my bold friends
Want you, let's enjoy any ordeal, forever



No comments:

Post a Comment