Saturday, July 19, 2014

Shishido Ryou - Aishiteru ze!















I love it!


In the spring when a new wind blows
In the summer when we're burdened by the burning sun
In the fall when the moon shines
In the winter when we have to face the cold wintry wind

Thrust up your fist and scream out

Only, only you
Never Mind, don't worry
True Heart, with an unfeigned heart
Just Now, it's now or never
Don't Stop, Don't halt
My Love, hug it and don't let go

Do you love it? I love it!
My partner walking with me, tennis

Waving your baseless pride around
Are you satisfied? How things are now

A flame is blazing at the tip of your racket

Get Up, crawl up
Go Ahead, push forward
Break Chance, you'll surely get through
Rival, we have no such liaison
Teammate, won't gather around you
Do Your Best, aim at the very top

Do you love it? I love it!
The bond connecting our fighting hearts, us

If you look up at the blue sky, right there
is an unfading dream floating like a cloud

Victory, we can share it
Good Luck, the hope of tomorrow
Thank You, these hot feelings are running around
Silent, if you close your eyes
Pleasure, it echoes in your heart
"HYOTEI" cheering echoing endlessly

Do you love it? I love it!
My partner walking with me, you

You're the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment