Sunday, July 20, 2014

Niou Masaharu - Awakening Soul















Awakening Soul


Only despair is a stage to evolution
I want to find the answer
that we firmly vowed ourselves to

Wake up!
I'll release a finished illusion that'll surpass the difference
between the piled up histories, and then we'll see who's the real master

My reckless death-trap that broke the limits
With sympathy telling me I'm not alone
Wake up the daredevil soul inside me
and I'll become an incarnation of victory

It makes the impossible possible
my mental force that has not only had experiece
will fulfill our vow

Re-Birth
Now I'll get myself a new ego with an illusion
that even possesses the souls way of life that I longed for

I'll carry it out in my own way
Even if I collapse I'll do it with the palm of my hand
It will roll this world, this alteregoism
I can even become an incarnation of you

A burning trick & trap that broke the limits
I'm not alone, it's a proof of my steel mind
Having wounds all over my body gave birth to this bond
It's an incarnation of a miracle



No comments:

Post a Comment