Friday, July 11, 2014

Inui Sadaharu - Deokishiribo Kakusan















DNA Diffusion


Brain matter, PAAN!
Run, struggle, face forward, come on
Shout to the blue sky
soul creaking from the distortion

Fight! DNA
From the past to the future
Diffuse! DNA
Let's go anywhere with a double helix

You're just outside the reach of my strecthed hand
Even my voice disappears on your back walking away
Disappointment swirls around my distorted view
But it seems I can still walk
Hey, let's
drink this now

Brain matter, GAAN!
To the end of the other side of the road, come on
If you see a distant light
it's the bandage I put on my head alone

Sparkle! DNA
From here to there
Mysterious! DNA
Let's continue with this double personality

You have memories of the time we spent together
there's no data in me anymore
I'll be reborn into darkness
People change, tell lies with sparkling faces
Being only stunned of reality
Hearts wandering, that's right, heating up
The screams, the screams
I can hear them
strongly, strongly taking over

I faintly feel something on my stretched hand
Your back that was walking away turns slightly around
Come, let's walk
Hey, let's input new data
for hope

Brain matter, BABAAN! BABANBAAN!
Intellect is DNA
From the past to the future
Passion is DNA
Let's go anywhere with this double personality



No comments:

Post a Comment