Sunday, July 27, 2014

Jackal Kuwahara - GARURU!!!















GARURU!!!


Yo, I won't let you past this point
Yo, you more than invaded my territory

I only keep hunting you down until the end of the world
The Day of the Jackal
You're out of luck

GARURU!!! I jump hard
GARURU!!! I'm a brown wild beast
GARURU!!! I won't let my prey escape
woo, you lose -- give up

Yo, I'm a mix of calmness and ferociousness
Yo, running through the perpendicular Savannah

Don't hate yourself for getting carried away
The Day of the Jackal
won't stop anymore

GARURU!!! Tough blood flows in me
GARURU!!! I'm a South American wild beast
GARURU!!! If you seem weak, then immediately
woo, you die -- I'll slaughter you

Yo, even if you regret it, it's too late
Yo, so you can never bite back again

Your collapsed body and heart
The Day of the Jackal
I'll devour it all

GARURU!!! If it's for my pack
GARURU!!! I'm a wild beast working hard
GARURU!!! Letting out a roar
woo, you lose -- I keep running



(The title is like a sound of a roar, "GRRR!!!" or something similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment