Friday, July 18, 2014

Mukahi Gakuto - Kotokunibito ~Etoranze~















Stranger ~étranger~


The blueness I saw when I looked up,
the scenery opening in the back of my eyes
The clouds of dust and the dry wind
make me remember a hot deja vu

I heard prayers coming from the mosque
people were exchanging words I didn't know
From the maze like bazaars
there was a road leading to the nile

Like a bird, the places I'm destined to go,
I prefer to choose them myself, I don't need a map
I raise my speed, leaving behind tracks of my dream

étranger flying in the sky *
flies even further to a world far away
If you kick strongly from the ground with your heels
you can fly to that one place
you've yet to see

The caravans crossing the sahara
wander searching for the water of life
Because pain is like food for yourself
Become stronger in order to win

I'm looking down to the earth from the surface of the moon
my enthusiasm drew an arc
The stars of the thousand and one nights, I'll catch them now

étranger with wings
A night without borders is gradually dawning
Let these infinite feelings accelerate
I'll make this moment last eternally
and that's miso

The coins from a foreign country that I tossed
showed me my destination like a sign from the future
beyond that swaying shimmer

Surely before I was born
I was invited here so I could wake up
I wave my hand to my naive past
There's a stage I want to chase after
Shukran Haiya Bina **

étranger flying in the sky
flies even further to a world far away
If you kick strongly from the ground with your heels
you can fly to that one place
you've yet to see



* étranger is french and means stranger/foreigner, not sure if any other languages have similar words meaning the same, it's weird to use french here so yeah, that might be the case...?
** Arabic words, "Shukran" means "Thank you", "Haiya Bina" means "Let's go"



No comments:

Post a Comment