Monday, December 23, 2013

Atobe Keigo - Koori no Sekai















Ice World


Outside my window is an apple seller, hoarse sounding apple seller
Surely someone is just fooling around and only mimicking an apple seller

My TV turned into a revolutionary color because of the cold
That really ugly girl turned into a charming girl and disappeared immediately

The cold this year must be a new record, I'll freeze
Everyday, snowstorm, snowstorm, ice world

Someone please do a pinky swear, please do a pinky swear with me
Doesn't matter if it's a minor lie, today I want to feel tense for one day

If our pinkies are entwined, and we get tangled up
Everyone laughs at us, so I shouldn't feel so bad either

Is it time or tears that keeps flowing
Everyday, snowstorm, snowstorm, ice world

I want to hurt people, I want to hurt someone
But the reason I can't is only because I'm scared after all

The people secretly holding that kindness in their hearts
aren't they trying their best to get a nobel prize someday

The reason you are shaking is because of the cold, right? It's not scary
Everyday, snowstorm, snowstorm, ice world



No comments:

Post a Comment