Friday, December 20, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Kuchibiru














Lips


The sighs of this city gather around like squeezing me
Your jealousy that got hooked in my chest hurts too much

With that distractively dangerous smile
you disturb the insolent me so I always become unable to escape

Each time you kiss me with your mischievous lips, I lose track
With my still uncontrollabely trembling heart I hugged you tightly but
I can't hide my confusion on the nights those inviting lips glitter
If I drink that love to the last drop, I will always continue wandering with you

I'm being sucked in with a skin that is likely to burn, so much I'm about to drown
I'm standing by with this love I can't escape, my tragedy

What was different was your slightly wet eyes
Setting up a sure trap, are you going to steal love again tonight?

The scratches that you left hide my loneliness, my guilty warmth
The sadness is blurred, today I'm invited with a sweet sigh again but
I'll eliminate this thought, this is the last time, I murmured at night
Because you always see right trough me, I can't go back anymore

The clockwork of the skyscraper that swirled my desires
With hazy white darkness it reaches out and catches everything

Each time you kiss me with your mischievous lips, I lose track
With my still uncontrollabely trembling heart I hugged you tightly but
I can't hide my confusion on the nights those inviting lips glitter
If I drink that love to the last drop, I will always continue wandering with you



No comments:

Post a Comment