Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Doku no Hana














Poisonous Flower


Soon it will be over, everything went perfectly
So come, more closer, more deeper
More recklessly towards me

Bit by bit it tightens around you, ties your whole body
That's right, even if you finally realize, it's too late
watch how I stain you all the way to your heart

Even a flower blooming on the roadside
carries a vexing poison
If you show even the slightest weakness
It tricks you, takes your life
That's why it's fun

Even the most brilliantly colored flower carries
a filthy, trenchant poison
The poisonous flower within me
laughs while it exposes you inch by inch
I wont accept failure, so right now
beg for my forgiveness
And quickly, quickly bow down to me
cry cry cry

The yesterday when I threw away this conspiracy, the tears I vowed never to show
are deep inside the palm of my hand
I've been holding it close ever since that day long ago

No matter how many poisons there are, there's always an antidote too
Inside a tension like it was strained by pins
Like my smile, I'll show you only a little

The emotions of an irreplacable human
Are like the back of the other side of a combined mirror
If there is kindness there are thorns too
That's why it's vexing, that's why it's difficult
That's why it's fun

Is it okay with this hand that has hidden aphrodisiacs?
I want to dye you whole
There's nowhere to run anymore
I'll make you glitter with pollution with my own color
With this hand that doesn't let anyone disturb us
I'll always, always
make you see nightmares that you can't wake up from
Crime crime crime

If you don't want to show me your true self, that's fine
You can continue to act strong like that
My poison will gently break only you
while you're captured
So you won't suffer too much, with this hand
I'll pull your heart
into a deep deep darkness
Clash clash clash



(SO DON'T CHEAT ON SHIRAISHI. EVER. YOU WILL SUFFER xD)


No comments:

Post a Comment