Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Home Sweet Home















Home Sweet Home


Ther red sunset through the fence
is blurring and swaying into two
Winning or losing isn't everything
while murmuring that, I'm walking back home

Looking back at the scene
The daily tears and sweat
Where will the morning that watched us go,
It's blowing in today's wind

Home Sweet Home, I am not alone
I have a place to return to
It's a place where we formed firm bonds
while looking at the same dream

In the end, we won
Frustation was extinguished by laughter
Like a shadow, from now on quietly
I'll be watching over you, so you can handle the rest

Because even in the times when everything seemed to go wrong
You believed in me
If it's for someone's sake, If it's for a friend
I knew I can withstand everything

Home Sweet Home, I am not lonely
There is shared pain
We are friends that in challenging times
carved bonds in our hearts

Home Sweet Home, I will not lose
I won't give up my future
If you wish so, we'll set off
No matter where and how many times, from this place

Home Sweet Home, I am not alone
I have a place to return to
We are looking at the same dream
It's a place where we are linked with strong bonds

Home Sweet Home, I'm not afraid
I know, I have friends
I will set off again
To a place no one has yet seen




No comments:

Post a Comment