Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Gabriel Hakusho














White paper* for Gabriel


You grabbed my finger
It's not like you to fall down so easily
At that time you grabbed even my heart
It started on that hot hot summer day

That body is so smooth
Such a glide line
That form is so slick
So innocent, your name is Gabriel!

You can't survive over winter, it's your destiny with too much uncertainty
Even if I pretend to act cool
Ah I'm panicking, I'm panicking
Hey, it can't be true? It can't be true? But
It's the Truth . It's the Reality . It's a Fact

(‘Cause you are KING of SUMMER)

The room temperature is best at 25℃
Moderately a humidification spray is an essential item
Because your fleeting existence lasts only for one summer
I want to protect you with as much power as I have

Don't rush into mischief
Single-minded cute, cute, cute guy
Hurry home
Sad premonition of autumn close to the chest

Protein containing jelly
The point is high protein
Banana seems to be fine too
Nutritional management is perfect, but even so

Nobody can change the shifting of seasons
Looking at a roost
Ah I pray, I pray but
I know, I know now
summer time is ending, ending

(‘Cause you are a rhinoceros beetle)

The times we spent together in a small room
each one of them is this dear to me, so
This rhinoceros beetle whose sin is making me cry
I want to be together with him with as much power as I have

"It's alright Gabriel
Even though Yukari said "Aa"
You will definitely survive the winter
I'll protect you"

(You are a special rhinoceros beetle)

Even if I'm called whimsical or they say I'm joking
I keep you precious because you are special to me, and that's it
Because your fleeting existence lasts only for one summer
I want to protect you with as much power as I have



* This is what the "white paper" means: CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment