Friday, December 27, 2013

Atobe Keigo - Talk Time ~Confession~













Talk Time ~Confession~


Yo. Sit here next to me. Be quiet and listen to me. I know you have something to say.
The truth is, I have something to apologize for. I've made you wait a very long time... sorry.
It's not that I forgot. It's just that... even my magnificent self has some business to take care of.
Hah. whatever I say is just an excuse, huh.
For making you sad for so long... I'm very sorry about that.
Please stay quiet like that. It's okay, be quiet. Thanks to you, I was able to come this far. I'm grateful with all my heart.
Also... if you are by my side.. I'll be able to evolve even further. That's what I'm thinking.
From here on, no... for all eternity, please be amazed by my prowess. *kiss*
... Hahaha hahahaha! Don't be mistaken! I was just clicking my tongue! Clicking my tongue. Hahahaha!
I'm a middle-schooler. Hahahaha! Well, let's meet again soon! Little kitty-chan. Haha-
... Kabaji...! What the heck are you peeping for! What's with that smirk... wait, you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment