Friday, December 20, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Sunshine on My Heart














Sunshine on My Heart


Sunshine on my head make me happy
I’ll never escape, fighting to myself
Sunshine on my heart make me power, again
I’ll be not afraid, I believe forever

Losing a match that I almost won again
clenching tears of regret alone
If I had taken just one more step instead of hestitating
even if I lament like that, I can't help it anymore, No doubt!

Break on through, thoughts called "will to win"
are always in my heart
I'm still on my way, Instead of complaining, all I can do now is face forward

Don’t forget, don’t give up
no matter how much you cry
Don't give up, don't run away
You can't betray your dreams, right?
Don’t forget, don’t give up
The feeling of hitting a ball for the first time
The butterflies in my stomach, yes, because I remember them

Sunshine on my heart make me power, again
I’ll be not afraid, I believe forever

I'm still not serious enough, I should be able to go further
Fighting, facing my weaknesses
I won't hold back anymore, I don't care if I'm greedy
I won't give these overflowing feelings to anyone, Get up!

By the way, I was able to overcome it and come here
because I had lots of friends
That's why I now turn to prove this bond to them

Go for best, Go ahead
The goal will come later
There are no problems, there are no regrets
Moving forward is a journey looking for a treasure
Go for best, Go ahead
It started at the time when i stood on the silent court
It continues to hope, yes, that certain story

WOW WOW…
Don’t forget our soul
Shooting the future of energy
"No matter how hard or if I get hurt, it's fine
because I know the strenght face to face,
The past, future and now, the burning passion at the back of my chest"



No comments:

Post a Comment