Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - EVER FREE















EVER FREE



Are you ready to gamble everything
Now it's time for the rewards
The penetrating, over bubbling beat
is too intense, it won't subside anymore

No strategy, No cleverness
But you know what to do, right? Yes
A one-match continuing even without an opponent
Running away is impossible

I’m just so feeling EVER FREE, It's fine like this
hey, it's okay, Yeah, here we go
When I wanna get it more, even if you achieve it along the way
there are no regrets right?
I’m just so feeling EVER FREE, It's okay to feel uneasy
hey, it's okay, Yeah, let it go
This unfeigned passion is not over yet
so let's go taste it

Because the repeated past and the future where I aim
are proof of my existence
WOW I want to boast, more than anyone else
Don't say if you have a problem with that

Only one life, no substitute for it
Isn't that a thing spoken only before death? Yes
The distance to my ideal is still long
That's why I want to study it more

I’m just so feeling EVER FREE, I want to be free
hey, really, Yeah, keep on
When I wanna get it more, No matter how far
yes, I will follow this road
I’m just so feeling EVER FREE, It's okay even if it feels painful
Hey, together, Yeah, always
It's not an illusion, I won't hand over this joy anymore
So let's go have fun

I’m just so feeling EVER FREE, I want to be challenged
hey, always, Yeah, heat up
When I wanna get it more, Unneccessary things
aren't needed on the court anymore
I’m just so feeling EVER FREE, It's okay to be natural
hey, might as well, Yeah, dash
Now to get through any trouble in order to grace the last hurray
Hey, I'm prepared




No comments:

Post a Comment