Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Kaze no Sonnet ~Innocent Bright Green~














Wind's Sonnet ~Innocent Bright Green~


During the time of spring colors a gentle wind calls out to me
We meet at last, changing seasons, that's how I feel in my heart now
I looked up to the sky, I want to find it by chasing the floating clouds
Because I walk slowly while embracing my unchanging feelings

Swaying sunshine, lined up risottos
It's a thing I love, delicious time
It's kinda nice, a place that doesn't change
I'm starting to want to say only thank you

I hear a gentle melody coming from somewhere
The yesterday that got close and the tomorrow that is drawn
are overlapped by the time called today

Spreading sky, during the quiet hours outside the window
They arrived, the changing seasons, now I feel the flow
The sparkling wind strokes my cheek and pushes my back invitingly
Because I walk from here holding my resonating feelings

I make a detour where the sun shines through leaves
The flower I found smiles to me
That kindness is unchanging
Thankfulness is surrounding me

Warmth is transmitted in the casual air
to the important sparkling feelings I hold
Time is slowly overlapping

Inside the spring colored scenery a gentle wind tells me
My heart believes only in the other side of the sparkle I want to find
In the middle of the road I walked while chasing the floating clouds in the sky
I'm surrounded by an unchanging thought that I can't put into words

Forever
Wind's Sonnet sings innocently
Take me, So long!
Wind's Sonnet


No comments:

Post a Comment