Saturday, December 21, 2013

Atobe Keigo - ...Mitai na arukee














An element like...


Your birthday doesn't have anything to do with me
And of course I don't celebrate christmas with others

When I asked the meaning of the chocolate you suddenly gave me
White Day? Three times in return? Don't be ridiculous. And

Who are you to begin with, why are you stalking me
Don't call my first name with that over-familiar attitude
How long have you been here, answer my question, I don't understand you at all

Somehow I seem to faintly recognize your face from somewhere
I can't quite remember, I try to focus ambiguously

Why did I forget such an important thing
When I realized it, my fingers reached out for something no longer there
When I chase after you my feet are heavy, I can only see off your fading outlines

The moment I let out a shout I forcefully woke up from a dream
On my cheek there's a dried tear, while looking around I laugh to myself

And then morning comes again, a brand new day
Today too the sun high in the heavens shines just for me
Speaking of witch, I think I found something important in that dream, well whatever



No comments:

Post a Comment